I was at Wal-Mart and saw this cute pink Christmas tree. I knew that Hadley would love it for her room. As you can see, she was very excited. Notice the Hello Kitty crown tree topper!
The other night we went to the Auburn Christmas Parade. It was quite chilly. It felt like Christmas.
Last year when we were in Fort Worth, a dear friend, Amanda, invited Hadley & I to her annual Mother-Daughter Tea. Amanda & her mother have been doing this for nearly 25 years. When we moved to Auburn, I decided to start this tradition for Hadley. So here was our first little Tea Party.
2 comments:
This is such a cute post with some great memories and cute pictures! I love your Gingerbread house! The tea is a great idea - what fun the girls will have throughout the years!
your tea party looked like so much fun! the girls looked so darling. your cookies looked great and so did your gingerbread house, wish I could cook like you. did you get it from Grandma Flossie? can't wait to see you Fri.
Post a Comment