This is Hadley's first ballet performance. It was so precious! I could see that she was crying when she stepped onto the stage. I tried to move so she could see me better. Then I was waving and crying and trying to let her know that I was right in front of her. Needless to say, the quality of the video is a little shaky. Then a sweet lady offered to film, so finally the camera is still. I was so proud of Hadley! She was crying, but she kept on dancing! What a brave girl!!
1 comment:
I am so glad I got to see her first recital, but it is still so pitaful to watch, she sure was a little tropper to continue to dance while being so upset. The next one she'll know and understand how it is going to look from stage, but know you all are there. Love, Nana
Post a Comment