
About 4 years ago, when I was expecting Hadley, I dreamed of how fun it would be to take a little girl to see a play or ballet. Well, it was wonderful! I saw that a local ballet company was performing the Nutcracker at Opelika. So I quickly ordered our tickets. It was so fun to watch Hadley's eyes glow once the music started and the curtain rose. She whispered with excitement as the dancers performed, "Mommy, they are doing passe', tendu, and plie' like me." We had a great time! She was wonderful the first half. I don't think she moved. Then intermission created a bunch of questions. The 2 hour ballet was long, but so much fun. I think that we've discovered a great tradition.

She really did not want to smile.

But she was a happy girl!
Below are pictures from her farm day at school.

This cowgirl is just missing her horse & six-shooter!

Sweet girl!



Now it is time to put up the Christmas Tree!
1 comment:
Looking at your blog, always makes me miss her. I could just eat her up!!!!
BTW, love your christmas tree.
Misty
Post a Comment