The flowers around TCU have been beautiful. I really wanted to get some pictures of Hadley in her Easter dress with all the tulips. It had been really windy and then a cold spell swept over the area. I finally got an afternoon that when the weather would cooperate before the tulips started to die. Here are some of the pictures that I took.

Just walked up to one of the TCU entrances. What a perfect place for a picture!
I don't think that Hadley agreed with my suggestion. Oh man, this could take a while.
Okay, so we moved over to another bed of tulips just outside of her music class building.

Then I was surprised to get such a cute picture with the chapel in the background. The street behind Hadley is University St., which is always very busy. I can't believe there were no vehicles when I snapped this shot.

Beautiful hot pink tulips. Hadley found a twig to play with.

Big Cheese!

Sweet girl! Okay, now we are getting some good shots.

Oh, out comes the lip.

Little Miss Hadley is crying about the bugs.

Still sad, but it looks precious! Here's the money shot!
Just a little glimpse of how the photo shoot went.
1 comment:
Hadley's Easter dress is so cute! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment