Here is Brent & Hadley in the yard the other day. Tee-ball here we come! Although the summer was way hot, so far, the winter has been wonderful. It was January and 80 degrees! Granted, 2 days later is was in the 30s.
Here is a picture of Hadley's new big girl room. When we came back from Thanksgiving, we put her in a new big bed. She seems to really like it. At night, one of us will lie down with her to get her asleep. She has been really good at staying in her bed once she wakes up, even from her nap. She doesn't get out and wonder around her room or the house. She just starts yelling, "Mommy, I'm awake now!" "Come and get me." I told her that I needed to take a picture of her new bed for the blog. She suggested that she should be in bed reading for the picture.
1 comment:
I miss that little girl! I am jealous of your weather- even 30! It has been < 10 here most days and in the negatives at night! Brr! We do have some fun snow though! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment