Monday, March 30, 2009

Pink Poodle Party and a little tumor

After we returned from Arkansas, we had a birthday party to attend back in FW. A little girl in Hadley's class at school (& church) just turned 3. I just happened to still have my camera in my purse so I got some cute pictures. The theme was a pink poodles. The Mom and Grandma had made cute little poodle ears for all the girls. It was too cute!
Hadley getting a poodle painted on her arm by Ms. Cookie the Clown

The girls watching Ms. Cookies' show


I just had to get a picture of these cupcakes. The mom made them!



Hadley & Abigail swinging

So about that tumor. My shoulder has been hurting for months, maybe a year. Anyway, I finally got tired of it and decided to go to a Dr. to see what was wrong. After several x-rays, it was determined that one leg was longer than the other, causing a curved spine, and stressed shoulder muscles. Fine, so she has be wearing a lift in my shoe to help. Then when we were in WR, I went to get a massage. Then Ms. Blackwell says, do you know you have this tumor on your shoulder? What the**? So this was why that knot in my shoulder would not go away. Long story short, I had the little guy cut out on Friday. It was about the size of a large walnut, just a fatty tumor that was pressing against my muscle and had begun to penetrate the muscle. I'm hoping that my little buddy is now gone, so will the muscle pain.

No comments: