Saturday, March 7, 2009

Imagination Movers

One of Hadley's favorite TV shows is the Imagination Movers. For those of you that are not familiar with them, the are four guys from New Orleans who sing, dance, and solve problems. Pretty fun show. Anyway, I saw that they were coming to town and knew that Hadley would love to see them. They were playing at Bass Hall, on of the world's finest opera houses. I've been wanting to go to Bass Hall to see a show, so this fulfilled my request before we leave Ft. Worth. So here are some pictures from our girls day rocking with the Movers!

Mommy & Hadley at home before we went downtown.


Hadley by an Imagination Movers sign

Hadley in our seats at Bass Hall


She was shaking her hips to the music


The Girls

Here is the show getting started. I must warn you, it is a little loud, so turn down your speakers.





Yes, this is Hadley during the show. Towards the end, I guess she needed to write something down. She got in my purse and grabbed her notepad and pen. I love the next photo. She was still watching the show, while she was writing. She wasn't missing anything, just multitasking.

After the show, I asked Hadley what she thought. She said it was fun and loud, then she seemed a little sad. Apparently, she thought that the Movers were coming to town to play with her. I guess I didn't make it clear that we were going to see them perform, and not hang out and play. All in all, she had a blast. Seeing her smiling, clapping, and dancing was priceless for me.

Lunch at Mi Cocina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love the Movers too! Looks like you had a great time. Alli loves listening to the music. Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Brooke & Alli