Monday, July 28, 2008

Visit from Mom, Rhonda, & Taylor

On our way back from Fayetteville, we stayed a couple of nights in Searcy with Jan & Dewey. Misty and the kids came to visit, as did Grannie & Granddaddy. For some reason, I failed to take any pictures but we had a great visit. We got to see the Haigwood clan which was really fun! Hadley seemed to really enjoy herself. On Sunday, Mom, Rhonda, & Taylor followed us back to Texas. We had a wonderful visit. I got to show them around my new hometown. I got to explore some new areas like the Fort Worth Stockyards and the Hulen Mall. Although the mall is just a few blocks away, I hadn't had time to make a visit. We took everyone to Joe T. Garcia's for dinner one night. This place is an institution in Fort Worth. For dinner, the choice is simple, either fajitas or enchiladas. That's it.

Mom & Rhonda stayed through Wednesday. Then the Rana's arrived.

No comments: