Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween 2009

I know it has been a really long time since I have posted anything. So here is some pictures from the last couple of days. Hadley was Tinkerbell for Halloween. On Wednesday night, we went to the Fall Festival at the church where she goes to school.




Getting a little advise from Daddy about how to take down Goliath.
Down he goes!
Doing a little fishing.

Nice Catch!
A little entertainment
Our Pumpkin that we carved.
Please pay no attention to my plant that badly needs to be watered.

Then on Thursday, Hadley had her school party.
She did not want to go as Tinkerbell, it was to itchy.
Luckily, last year's Minnie Mouse still fit.
Hadley with Ms. Leslie
Sophie & Hadley
Hadley, Sophie, & Ellie

Here is a video of Hadley and her class at their Halloween party. They were singing their spider song. Just in case there is any question as to which one is mine, she is the Minnie shaking it on the end. The video gets a little jumpy at times. I was trying to watch, record, and keep from laughing because they were all so dog gone cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you, thank you finally for the post. So I could see my sweeet girl. Hadley I loved your 2 costumes, and the song was just great--your singing and dancing --you are just so talented. This makes me not know if I can wait 3 more weeks to see you or not. I love you, Nana