Each year, Brent attends a retail conference. The past few years it has been in Orlando. This year it was just up the road at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine. We have stayed at the Gaylord resorts in Orlando & Nashville, so I was curious to see their take on Texas. As I suspected, it was gorgeous. Here are some pictures from our little visit.
The Alamo area with Belltower

Aturium area

Hadley, Brent, & a Texas Longhorn

Hadley & Daddy on the Riverwalk.

Me & Hadley by the Riverwalk Cafe

Daddy & Hadley (just a little fuzzy)

Hadley infront of a large train town. She wanted to smile, but she was a little busy watching the trains.
2 comments:
So fun! She is so cute! I hope things are going well for you guys! Did you like Auburn when you visited? (Didn't you visit lately or am I making this up?) Did you find any houses or areas you liked? Take care!
Jennifer, Hadley is a doll! So glad to find you on here. Hope all goes smooth with your move to Auburn. Lea
Post a Comment