Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Cards and Tea Party

One of my favorite things this time of year is getting and sending Christmas Cards. I like to take pictures, so I always want to take my own picture for the card. A few days ago, Hadley was in a fun mood, so I decided the time was right. She got all dressed up and we took her picture by the tree and fireplace. I asked her to stand with her hand by her side. She replied, "Like a penguin? They go waddle, waddle, waddle." As she waddled away. This might be a little trickier than I had thought. But then she settled down and was ready to start posing for me. I got some really good ones. Then I had to decide which one to choose for the card.
The winner!
Sweet smile

Big Cheese

Eating one of Santa's cookies

One of my friend's, Amanda, invited us to her annual Mother/Daughter Christmas Tea. Hadley and I had a wonderful time. Amanda & her Mom have been hosting this tea for over 20 years. It was fun to visit with Amanda's friends who have been coming since they were 10. Now they are bringing their daughters to enjoy the tradition. Here is a picture of Mommy & Hadley before the tea.

No comments: