While we were in town, my Mom, Sister, & Jackson came up for the weekend. Mom kept Hadley so that I could go to the game. We all had a lot of fun. Somehow, I don't have any pictures of all of our good times. Sometimes I just forget to get out my camera. Some friends of ours from Newport also came up for the game. So we got to tailgate with Shannon, Derek, Whitney, Drew, Kristen & Paul. It was great to spend time with old friends. On Saturday morning, before the game, we went over to Sam & Angie's house. Let me just say that if Angie offers to make you breakfast, GO. Her homemade biscuits and gravy were delicious. I'm wishing I had one of those biscuits right now. Hadley got to play with Morganne, Blaine, and baby Kennedy. She had so much fun with her old friends. Anyway, back to game. The energy at the game was exciting. Everyone wanted to see Ol' Huston go back to Mississippi like a whipped dog. But it just didn't happen. Arkansas is simply terrible this year. I don't know how they beat Auburn. But we did have a great time at the game. It was my first Fayetteville game since Hadley was born. Then on Sunday we went to church at New Heights. It was so great to be back home. We visited with even more friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment