Over the weekend, Jan & Dewey came to town to visit. While they were here, Jan & I took Hadley to the Frog Alley before the TCU football game. (Brent & Dewey went to the Rangers game.) Being me, I really didn't know where I was going or what to expect. So by the time we got to the kids Frog Alley, Hadley was exhausted and hot. We got there just in time to see the TCU band perform. We had perfect position for the parade. We were front and center. Later we did run into our friends Amanda & Tom. Fort Worth is becoming a little smaller everyday. While Dewey & Jan were here, they also did a lot of work. The yard looks much better. Dewey cut back a bunch of the shrubs and now you can see the front door! We took them to one of our favorite places to eat, Joe T's. We all had a really great visit.
3 comments:
If she isn't the cutest little Cheerleader TCU has ever seen! Boy I'm looking forward to eating there again too. I bet Jan and Dewey liked it too. I'm so proud, and thankful that you have such a sweet Meme and Popa. You be sure and be a sweet Daughter-in-law too (I already know that you are). Now send me pictures of her Minnie Mouse when you have time. Love, Nana
What- No! Only hog gear! What are you doing? We have NEVER bought anything with OSU on it. And we never will! Although I have to admit she looks precious in that cheerleading outfit! Olivia thinks that since everything here is red that it is Razorback stuff. I am always reminding her that is buckeye stuff that we don't want! :)
Hope you guys are doing well! I know Travis is looking forward to seeing Brent in Denver. Wish I was coming! I could use some fresh mountain air! :)
Talk to you soon! Take care!
(at least TCU stuff is purple that is my favorite color, so it does have some redeeming value!)
super cute pictures, but pretty shocking to see the TCU attire - they must be paying him pretty good! : ) HA!
We miss you guys...did the Rana's tell you the exciting news about NH?
Post a Comment